2018年10月9日火曜日

Lesson Report Primary October 9th

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you today?
It's Tuesday, October 9, 2018.
It's been nice and sunny!

今日は数えるものと数えられないものをたくさん練習しました。
I want a sandwich.
I want some bread.
などを正しく言えるようにしましょう!

<Lesson Review>
Night Zookeeper 
Write comments for classmates
✔️Haruka  ✔️Suzu  Aiko  Junya  Hinako  Yuki  ✔️Kazu  ✔️Rika  Seigo

Picture Dictionary
Unit 30  Dinner at the Restaurant (3)
Practice the words 
Sing the chant
Activity: What do you want?  I want a cookie/an orange/some milk.

Kiso-eigo October issue
Lesson 106 (p. 34)
Listen to the CD. => Practice words and phrases. => Quiz each other
Practice the conversation in class.

Lesson 107 (p. 38)
Listen to the CD. => Practice words and phrases on pages 80 and 81 as well.
Practice the conversation in class.
Activity: How many eggs do you want?

Edmodo
Write a message to teacher
I want a …

I want some …


Have a great week!
See you on Friday, everyone!

Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿