2020年7月10日金曜日

Primary 2Lesson Report (13) 7/10/2020

Hello , everyone.  How are you  today?  Here is your lesson report from yesterday’s lesson. You can check your homework, too. See you next week. Be safe! 
Kumiko 
Lesson Report (13) July 10, 2020
  1. Unit 3 p.30( A )Listen and say. Read,repeat and take turn presenting. Listen to audio (1.55)  ここでoccupation のnurseを発見!nurseとは保健室の先生のことでしたね。
  2. p. 31. C What’s the Matter chant.   hot, cold, tired, sad をsick の代わりに使って文作りと発表!Good work!
  3.  What’s the Matter ?  Say and act. Repeat and practice. クラスメートを指名して発表。
  4. Homework Workbook p.29 Send picture to instructor.
  5. Homework Edmodo. 
    >What’s the matter , Scott?  I’m hot. 
    >What’s the matter Andy? I’m sad. 
    >What’s the matter Jenny ?I‘m sick. 
    >Here’s the nurse. I hope you feel better. 
    >Here’s the doctor. I hope you feel better. 
    >What’s the matter Kate? I’m tired. Oh, no. That’s too bad!  I hope you feel better soon. 
    Good luck❣️

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿