2020年8月22日土曜日

Primary 3 Lesson Report August 21,2020

Primary 3

Lesson Report (17) August 21, 2020

Hello everyone. It was nice to see all of you.  You did a great job on your homework. It’s still hot but let’s have some fun and learn English. 

  1. P.40( A )Listen and say. . Read,repeat and take turns presenting. Listen to audio (2.02) . Edmodo にvideoをのせて有ります!見てみましょう!

  2. p. 41 C (2.04) Listen to audio(2.05)and present. 曜日の練習と発表.発音に注目!

  3. D Listen and sing. Busy, Busy , Busy P.41(2.06) 音読練習と発表

  4. Game. Say numbers. 久しぶりにゲーム。今回は順番で発表をする練習。Let’s play next week!

  5. Introduce new textbook. Speech Adventure for Kids 2 (SAK2) Do p.8,9. CD 3,4,5,6,7,8を聴いてください!p.9 fun, interesting, exciting , easyは覚えておきましょう!

  6. Homework Workbook p.38,39 Send picture to instructor.   

  7. Homework Edmodo音声入力                                                     >Can you play tomorrow? Sorry, I can’t . I’m busy on Saturday.                                                                     >Can you play today? Yes, I can. I’m free.                   >Are you busy Monday? Yes, I am.                                                  >Are you busy Tuesday? No! Tuesday’s a very, very busy day.  I can’t play.                                         

    >Sunday is my free day, and I can play!                  

    >Can you play with us on Thursday? Yes, I can.    

    >Can you play with us tomorrow? No, I can’t.  Oh. What about Saturday?  

    😉 Good luck



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿