2017年9月26日火曜日

Lesson Report Primary September 26th

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you today?
It's Tuesday, September 26, 2017.
It's sunny and warm today.
What a beautiful day!

What animal did you draw?
Did you write a lot about your animal?
Hope you will enjoy writing in English more and more!

Lesson Review
基礎英語1 9月号
Lessons 93 and 94 Review => Practice the conversation in pairs.
Lessons
Lesson 96 Practice the words and phrases => Practice reading the conversation aloud  => Check Tony’s Eye
Lesson 97 Practice the words and phrases => Practice reading the conversation aloud 

 Night Zookeeper
Let’s write (3) Introduce your favorite things to others
My name is Lucky.
I am a tiger.
My favorite color is green.
My favorite food is hamburgers.

My favorite sport is soccer.


Enjoy the rest of the week!
See you on Friday!

Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿