2021年3月12日金曜日

P3 Lesson Report (45)3/12/2021

Hello, class. How are you doing? It’s raining cats and a dogs today! Let’s stay home and study English. Here is your homework and lesson report. See you on Friday. 

Review Lesson 8-part 2

*p. 70 A .  Listen to audio (2.76)Each student practices the 6 phrases and memorizes them. Look at the pictures and say the phrases without looking at the words.  全員しっかり答えれられましたね!

*p.70 B  Use the words from list A and make your own 6 sentences (use the words in the blue box) make past tense sentences.  Write sentences in notebook. 

3. SAK 2 P.47 Each student will present their speech. 皆、スピーチ発表がとても上手になりました!Good work‼️                                                                                                                                                              

Unit 7. My Holiday p.48 *Past tense. Listen and repeat. Vocabulary 1, 2を使って1人3文作り、発表しました。Good!

5. Homework Edmodo音声入力

>What did you do during the winter holidays?

I went to the park with my friends. We played soccer.

>What did you do during the winter holidays?

I ate Christmas cake and watched TV with my family. 

I did my English homework, too. 

>What did you do during the spring holidays?

I read some books and studied English.

>What did you do last weekend?

I went to the zoo with my parents. We saw a big elephant. His name was Dumbo.  He had very big ears.

>What did you do last night?

I talked on the phone and practiced the piano. 

>What did you do yesterday?

I rode my bicycle to the library.  I read three books. I went to karate practice, too. 

6.Write sentences (10)

1.with my family 

2.played video games

3.visited my cousins

4.by myself

5.take out the trash

6.use a computer

7.ate

8.watched

9.yesterday 

10.Monday





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿