2021年3月19日金曜日

Primary 3 Lesson Report (46) 3/19/2021

 Hello, class ! Are you enjoying your weekend? It’s almost spring vacation. Do you have any plans? Here is your lesson report and homework. See you Friday.

Review Lesson 8-part 3


*p. 71  C  Use the 11 words and make sentences with your partner. Write them in your notebooks.

*p. 71 D  What about you? Write sentences in notebook. 

SAK 2 P.50  listen to CD(65) クイズに答える

P.52 postcards の音読をする

P.53 CD 67. 4.を聞く。

P.53 5. スピーチを書く。終わっていない生徒は完成させてください。                                                                                                                                                       

4. SAK 2 p.60. を参考にしてp.61にスピーチを書きましょう。3/26に発表会があります。3/24 (Wednesday)までに写真を撮って送ってください。添削してから返信します!

5. Homework Edmodo音声入力

>What did you do during the winter holidays?

We went to see a movie. We ate popcorn and drank orange juice. 

>What did you do during the winter holidays?

I went to Osaka with my family. I played video games and read comics, too. 

>What did you do yesterday?

I played soccer with my brothers.  We ate a big sandwich and potato chips for lunch.  It was delicious. 

>What did you do last night?

I went to the library with my parents.  We borrowed many books. We like to read books. 

>I went to Kyoto. I visited my grandfather and grandmother. I saw a temple. I saw a beautiful cherry blossom tree. 

>We went to Sapporo. I ate noodles with my family. I stayed in a big hotel. It was exciting. 

6.Write sentences (10)

1.with my sister

2.played soccer

3.went to 

4.visited 

5.walk the dog 

6.exciting

7.eat

8.movie

9.last night 

10.March 






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿