2020年9月11日金曜日

Primary 2 Lesson Report (20) 9/11/2020

 Hello , class.  It was another hot day today but all of you studied very hard !  I am so proud of you!  Here is your lesson report. Please check your homework, too. See you soon.    

Lesson Report (20) September 11, 2020

  1. Unit 5 p.46( A )Listen , point, and say. (2.16). Listen to audio, read and repeat. Each student says all 6 words with good pronunciation.

  2. p. 46 B The Long E Phonics Chant. Chant with good pronunciation.練習し、発表。

  3.  P.47  C Weeds and Trees  Listen to audio. Read and repeat 1-4. 1-4 を練習し、発表

  4. SAK 1 p.10 . Review sample speech.Listen to CD. Practice your own speech. Say without looking at textbook.  全員が発表。最高のスピーチでした!

  5. Homework Workbook p.44,45,46  Send picture to instructor.

  6. Homework Edmodo音声入力

    >She eats weeds. So does he.  He likes weeds. Not me!

    >He likes me. So does she. >I like trees. So does she. 

    >We like trees. We don’t like weeds. 

    >Look at me!  I have a red and green leaf. 

    >Look at me!  I have a yellow and brown leaf. 

    >Look at the park. It’s clean. 

    >Look at the tree. It’s big and green. 

    >I’m hungry.  Can we eat weeds?  

    >Do you want cheese?  Yes, please. I really like cheese. 

    >Do you like cheese cake?  Yes, I do. I like peach cake, too. 

    >I want ice cream and peach cake. 

    >I’m very hungry!  Me, too!

  7. Homework    SAK1 p.12 CD 8-10を聞いて下さい。

    Listen before lesson 21(9/17)



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿