2020年9月26日土曜日

Primary 3 Lesson Report(22) 9/25/2020

 Lesson Report (22) September 25, 2020

Hello, everyone. How are you doing today?  Here is your lesson report and your homework. Also please watch the video from Student Book p.51. You will find it on Edmodo.  See you in October .
  1. P.50( A )Learn the words. Read,repeat and take turns presenting. Listen to audio (2.27) . 

  2. p.50 (2.28) Ask and answer. I always , I usually, I sometimes , I never.  1-4 文作りと発表。Listen and repeat individually with good pronunciation.

  3. P.51 C Ask and answer. (2.30). Listen to audio. Say 1-6. Repeat after audio. 文作りと発表

  4. p.51 (2.32).  D  Ben Rides His Bike to School. Listen and sing . Each student will repeat and present. Ben, Wendy, Amy, David. のいずれかを発表. 自分で文を作る、発表。Example : I usually eat dinner at 6:00. Good sentences!

  5. SAK 2 Do p.16.   CD 19 listen and Repeat p.17文作りと発表

  6. BINGO :  Topic (SUBJECTS) 3X3

  7. Homework Workbook p.48,49.  Send picture to instructor.   

  8. Homework Edmodo音声入力

    > What do you do on the weekend?  I always play soccer.  

    >What do you do on the weekend? I never study. 

    >What does she do on the weekend? She always rides her bike to the park. 

    >What does he do on the weekend? He sometimes watches TV in his room.  

    >What does she do on Monday?  She usually does her homework. >What do you do on Friday? I always study English. 

    >Ben and Amy usually walk to the park. 

    >Wendy and David always ride their bikes. 

    >I never practice the piano on the weekend. 

    >I always go shopping on the weekend.

    >Ben always walks to school.

    >David usually uses the computer on the weekend.

    >Amy sometimes watches TV . She never goes shopping on the weekend.


  9. Homework Listen to SAK2  p.18  CD21




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿