2020年10月23日金曜日

Primary 2 Lesson Report(26) 10/23/2020

Hello, everyone!  It is a nice fall day!  Let’s go outdoors and have a great weekend!  Please check your homework and lesson report .  See you next week.  Don’t forget Halloween 🎃!  See you! 

  1. Unit 7 p.60( A ) Learn the words (2.41).Listen to audio, read and repeat. Students practice then say the words with good pronunciation. 動作も加えて発表。Good work ❣️

  2. p.60 B (2.42) What do you do in the morning? Listen to audio. Qand Aを練習し、発表。

  3. P.61 (2.44) . C Do you wash your face in the afternoon ? 1-6 Each student presents. ここは難関。もう一度(2.44)を聞いて下さい✴️チャレンジャーは文をEdmodoに音声入力して送って下さい

  4. P.61 (2.46) What do you do in the morning? Chant. Memorize a part then present.

  5. SAK 1 Listen to p.18. CD 15,16 When’s your birthday? How old are you now? Ask classmates. Pass along the questions. Say with good pronunciation .p.19. ⒈のリスニング問題をとく。


    Homework Workbook p.58,59  Send picture to instructor. 


    Homework Edmodo音声入

    >When’s your birthday ?  My birthday is March 10th. 

    >How old are you now?  I’m 10 years old.  

    >When’s your birthday ? My birthday is October 26th. 

    >How old are you now?  I’m 11 years old.  

    >What do you do in the morning? I eat breakfast.  

    >What do you do in the morning? I get dressed. 

    >What do you do in the morning?  I comb my hair. 

    >What do you do in the afternoon ?  I ride my bike. 

    >Do you get up in the afternoon ?  No, I don’t. 

    >Do you listen to music in the afternoon ?  Yes, I do.  

  6. >Do you play soccer in the afternoon ?  Yes, I do.  I play soccer with my friends .  

    >Do you dance in the afternoon ?  No, I don’t. I dance in the morning. 


    Homework SAK1 p.20 CD21を聞いておきましょう。Check out Nana an Tom’s birthdays 🎂.








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿