2020年10月23日金曜日

Primary 3 Lesson Report (26) 10/232/2020

 Hello, everyone. It is sunny today. I am so excited to see the sun ☀️!  Here is your lesson report and homework. See you next week. Don't forget Halloween 🎃!  


  1. Unit 7. P.60( A ) Learn the words. Read,repeat and take turns presenting. Listen to audio (2.49) . 

  2. Make sentences. p.60 (B) Practice the sentences. 1-5. Listen and repeat individually with good pronunciation.

  3. (C) (2.52) P. 61  Listen to audio. Repeat after audio. Each student will practice and present (1-6). How was the weather on —-?

  4. D. How Was the Weather Yesterday? Chant. (2.54) Listen and repeat. 一部暗記し、発表。

  5. SAK 2 Do p.21. Unit 3 What I’m good at  Present. Listen to CD 26  1−3リスニングの問題を解く。CD27 のフレーズを練習し、発表。

  6. Homework Workbook p.58,59. Send picture to instructor.   

  7. Homework Edmodo音声入力

    >It was sunny on Sunday. 

    >It’s cloudy today. 

    >How was the weather on Monday?  It was snowy. 

    >How was the weather on Saturday ?  It was rainy. 

    >How was the weather yesterday ? It was stormy. 

    > How’s the weather today?  It’s sunny today. 

    >It was sunny yesterday.  It’s rainy today.  

    >It was stormy on Thursday.  It’s chilly today. 

    >What are you good at?  I’m good at music. I can play the piano very well.  

    >What are you good at?  I’m good at sports. I can ride a unicycle very well. 

    > What are you good at ?  I’m good at doing funny things. I can walk on my hands. 


    Homework SAK2. Review CD 26.  CD28を聞いておきましょう。









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿