2020年10月17日土曜日

Primary 3 Lesson Report(25) 10/16/2020

Hello, class.  How are you doing today?  I wish the sun would come out!  I want to go for a long walk to the park!  What do you usually do on a rainy day? Here is your lesson report and your homework.  See you next week.  

  1. P.58( A ) Read,repeat and take turns presenting. Listen to audio (2.44)(2.45) . 

  2. p.59 (C) Practice the words. Ask and answer (2.46) (2.47)Listen and repeat individually with good pronunciation.

  3. P.59 Listen and chant . (2.48). Listen to audio. Part 1 or part 2のいずれかを暗記し、発表

  4. SAK 2 Do p.20. Unit 4 What I’m good at. Listen to CD 22,23 24,25 . Do p.19. listen and Repeat.

  5. Homework Workbook p.54,55 test. (一部レッスン中に一緒に解きく。)P.56,57 Send picture to instructor.   

  6. Homework Edmodo音声入力

    >Where were you yesterday? I was at the beach.  

    >Where were you yesterday? I was at the zoo.  It was fun.

    >How was the weather ? It was sunny and warm. 

    >Where were you last night ? We were at the store.  

    >Where were you at four?  I was at the beach. It was fun.

    >Where was Jack and Ray at three o’clock? They were at the beach all day. 

    >Where were you yesterday ?  I was in a big tree . 

    >What are you good at?  I’m good at music. I can play the piano very well.  

    >What are you good at?  I’m good at sports.  I can play soccer very well. 

    >What are you good at? I’m good at doing funny things  . I can do magic and wiggle my ears very well  .  

    >What is he good at?  He’s good at sports. He can play basketball very well.  

    >What is Jane good at ?  She’s good at music. She can sing many songs and play the violin. 

  7. Homework SAK2. CD22,23,24,25. P.20, 21 もう1度聞いておきましょう

    P.22,23. CD 26,27,28 を予習  CDを聞いておきましょう!







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿