2020年10月9日金曜日

Primary 3 Lesson Report (24) 10/9/2020

Lesson Report (24) October 9, 2020

Hello, class. It has been raining all week. I hope it will be sunny next week! 
Here is your homework and lesson report.  Good luck!
  1. P.54( A ) Read,repeat and take turns presenting. Listen to audio (2.38) . 

  2. p.54 (2.39) She Loves to Study chant.  ST , SW. Listen and repeat individually with good pronunciation.

  3. P.55 C Listen and read along. (2.40). Listen to audio. Say 1-3. Repeat after audio. 音読練習し、発表。

  4. p.55 D. What about you ? Write answers in textbook. Present.(2.41)

  5. P.56 listening test. (2.42)  p.57(2.43) B. Let’s read about Kevin.発表 C. Write email to Kevin. 

  6. SAK 2 Do p.19スピーチの発表。Wonderful❗️

  7. Homework Workbook p.52,53.  Send picture to instructor.   

  8. Homework Edmodo音声入力

    >Can you play on Saturday?  Sorry , I can’t.  I’m busy on Saturday. >Can you play on Wednesday? Yes, I can. I’m free.

    >What do you do on Friday?  I go to English class. 

    >What do you do on Thursday?  I go to baseball practice. 

    >What does he do on the weekends?  He plays outside.  

    >What does she do on Sunday?  She watches TV.  

    >Does he ride his bike on the weekend?  Yes, he does. 

    >Does she play the piano on the weekend?  No, she doesn’t. >When do you eat lunch?  At 12:30. I`m hungry. 

    >What time is it?  It’s three thirty .  

    >What time is it ?  It’s a quarter after one.

    > What do you do on the weekend? I always watch TV.  

    >What do you do on the the weekend?  I usually study. 

    >What does he do on the weekend ?  He rides his bike to school. >What does Amy do on the weekend?  She usually walks to school. >When does Ben pay tennis?  Ben sometimes play after school. >When does she do her homework?  She always does her homework after school.  

    >Do you ride your bike after school?  Yes, I always ride my bike.  >Do you read e-mail after school?  No, I never read e-mail after school. 

    >Stacy is a busy student. She goes to school at 8:00. 

    >Stacy studies English at school. Sometimes she studies in her classroom.

    >My family likes music. I play the flute and the piano. My mother plays the guitar. We usually practice on Sunday.

  9. Homework SAK2. CD22,23. Unit 3 p.20予習をしましょう。






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿