2020年11月6日金曜日

Primary 3 Lesson Report (28)11/6/2020

Hello, class.  Here is your lesson report and your homework.  Good luck and see you soon!

  1. Unit 7. P.64( A ) Listen, point and say. Phonics. Read,repeat and take turns presenting. Listen to audio (2.61) . Ask students if they know any other words that begin with Sk, Sn

  2. (B) Listen to chant Ask and answer. Practice chant . Listen and repeat, memorize and present individually with good pronunciation.

  3. C. (2.63) P. 65  Listen to audio. Repeat after audio. Each student will practice and present

  4. D.Listen and circle. (2.64) Do 1,2,3

  5. SAK 2 Do p.26,27.Challenge. CD30

  6. Homework Workbook p.62,63 . Send picture to instructor.   

  7. Homework Edmodo音声入力

    > The sky is cloudy, and it’s raining. 

    >The sky is cloudy , and it is snowing. These are snowflakes. >What were they before?  They were water. 

    >This is  a snake. It lives in the trees. It is long and green. 

    >What was it before?  It was an egg. 

    >Where were you yesterday, Ben?  I was at the park with my friend.  >It was cold and snowy in the afternoon. We played with snowflakes.

    >How was the weather yesterday ?  It was chilly in the morning. >How was the weather last week?  It was sunny all week. 

    >Look at the snake. It is long. 

    >I like English. I talk with my friends after school. 

    >I can’t play the piano very well.  I’m good at sports. I can run very fast.  

    >I like English.I don’t like math. 

    >I can ski and skate. I can’t run very fast. 

    >My friend can play soccer very well. He can’t play baseball. 

  8. Homework SAK2. Listen to CD 30 p.37を完成させて下さい










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿