2020年11月27日金曜日

‘Primary 3 Lesson Report (31)11/27/2020

Hello, class.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Here is your lesson report and homework.  Have a great day!  See you soon.

  1. Unit 8 (2.76)( A ) Learn the words. Read,repeat and take turns presenting. Listen to audio  (2.76) Each student presents. 

  2. (B)Listen to audio (2.77)Practice 1,2,3 練習して発表。*Study the words in blue box. (過去形)

  3. C. (2.79) P. 71 Listen to audio. Repeat after audio. Each student will practice and present  Did he practice the piano?

  4. D. What about you?  Answer the questions. 全員が質問し、答える。

  5. SAK 2 Check p.27. Present without looking at notebook. 

  6. Homework SAK 2 Unit 4 My Day. Listen to CD 32,33,34,35

  7. Homework Workbook p.66,67. Send picture to instructor.   

  8. Homework Edmodo音声入力 >What did you do yesterday?  I watched TV. >What did you do yesterday ? I played soccer. >What did you do this morning?  I ate breakfast. >What did he do last night?  He talked to his friend.  >What did she do yesterday?  She ate a big cake. >Did she eat a cake?  Yes, she did . >Did he play a video game?  No, he didn’t. >Did Kate take pictures?  Yes, she did. > Did the baby take a nap yesterday?  Yes, she did.  >Did Kevin ride a bike to school?  No, he didn’t. >Did you do your homework ? Yes, I did. >What did you do on Sunday?  I rode my bike in the park. >Did you do your homework this weekend?  Yes, I did. 















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿