2020年11月20日金曜日

Primary 3 Lesson Report (30)11/20/2020

Hello, class. It is another three day weekend. I hope you have fun. Here is your lesson report and homework. Be safe, be healthy. See you next week!


  1. Unit 8 (2.70)( A ) Listen and say.  Read,repeat and take turns presenting. Listen to audio  (2.70)

  2. (B)Listen to audio (2.71)Practice 1,2,3 練習し、発表。 

  3. C. (2.73) P. 69 Listen to audio. Repeat after audio. Each student will practice and present   Where was  the skateboard?過去形 was and were の使い方に注目。ブレークルームでペアワークし、発表。

  4. D. Watch and sing. Listen to audio and watch video. (2.75)Repeat。練習し、発表。

  5. SAK 2 Check p.27. Present 

  6. Homework Workbook p.66,67. Send picture to instructor.   

  7. Homework Edmodo音声入力>What are you doing?  I’m looking for my shoes. >I can’t find my soccer ball. It was In the living room yesterday. >I can’t find my skis. It was in the bedroom yesterday. >I can’t find my unicycle. It was in the garage yesterday. >Where was the scooter?  It was in the kitchen. >Where was the snowboard?  It was in the garage. >Where were the skis?  They were in the bathroom. >Where were the ice skates?  They were in the garage. >Where were the boots? They were in the bedroom.  >Where were the inline skates? They were in the bathroom. >Where was the unicycle ? It was in the garage.

  8. Homework SAK2. Listen to CD 32,33,34,35,36  


    *来週p.27の発表をします。ノートを見ないでできるよう練習しておきましょう。











0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿