2020年11月13日金曜日

Primary 3 Lesson Report (29)11/13/2020

Hello, everyone. This is your lesson report and homework. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! See you next week!

  1. Unit 8 (2.65)( A ) Listen and say.  Read,repeat and take turns presenting. Listen to audio  (2.66)

  2. (B)Watch the video. Edmodo にも載せてあります。

  3. C. (2.67. 2.68) P. 67  Listen to audio. Repeat after audio. Each student will practice and present   Where’s the skateboard?

  4. D.Listen, point , and chant. (2.69) Where’s the Bed?

  5. SAK 2 Check p.26 Each student presents Takuya’s speech. p.27、クラスの半分が発表.次回残りの生徒3名の発表をします.

  6. Homework Workbook p.64,65. Send picture to instructor.   

  7. Homework Edmodo音声入力

    >What are you doing?  I’m looking for my Nintendo switch. 

    >Where was it yesterday ?  It was in my bedroom. 

    >It’s not here. Is it in the kitchen? 

    >I don’t see it.  I hope we find it!  Me, too!  

    >What are you looking for?  I’m looking for my smartphone.  >Where was it this morning ? It was on my bed.

    >It’s not here. Is it in the living room?  

    >I don’t see it. I hope we can find it.  Me, too! 

    >Where’s the car?  It’s in the garage. 

    >Where’s the stove?  It’s in the kitchen.

  8. Homework SAK2. Listen to CD 32、33、34、35、36


















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿