2020年12月4日金曜日

Primary 2 Lesson Report (32)12/4/2020

Greeting class!  How are you?  Here is your lesson report and homework.  It’s chilly outside.  Don’t catch a cold!  See you on Friday!  

1. Phonics. Long U. Unit 8. P.72 ( A)Listen, point, and say. (2.69)Listen to audio, read and repeat. Students practice then say the words with good pronunciation.

2. B Listen to the Long U chant. (2.70). Have students repeat out loud with good pronunciation. ブレークルームで練習。全員発表。

4. P. 73 C Listen and read along. Practice skit. ブレークルームで練習し、全員発表。Cの1−4の内容のLong Uの単語に◯をつける。

5. SAK 1 P.28. を各自完成させる。次回発表を予定しています。


6. Homework Workbook p.70, 71,72   Send picture to instructor.

7. Homework Edmodo音声入力

>My mule is cute.  His mule is very cute. 

>My mule  is cute. Her name is June. 

>June loves sugar cubes. She loves carrots, too. 

>June loves new blue balloons.  She loves old blue balloons, too.  

>Do you have glue?  Yes, I do.  It’s new. 

>Is that blue? Yes, it is. I like blue very much.

>Do you have a few tubes?  Yes, I do. 

>Do you have a few blue tubes?  No, I don’t.  Ask Sue. 

>Look at it!  It’s blue and huge!  It’s singing and dancing. 

>Look at us!  We’re swimming in the balls!

>What are you doing? We’re playing in the blue balls!

>Look at the new huge tubes!  They’re new!

>My birthday is December 20th. I want a new blue baseball cap and a huge chocolate cake for my birthday 🎂.  



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿