2020年12月11日金曜日

Primary 2 Lesson Report (33) 12/11/2020

Hello everyone!  How are you doing? It is a cold weekend and they say it’ll be even colder next week!  Bundle up!  Here is your homework and lesson report.  See you on Friday ! 

1. SAK 1 p.28 presentation to class. Good job everyone!  

2. Listen and check. Lets Review p.74. A. Listen to CDs and answer questions. (2.72). Review content. Check scores. 

3. P.75. Play a game. Go to breakout room and work in pairs. (Jumping , skipping, doing, watching. )Is he running?  Yes, he is. Is she jumping. Yes,  she is. Etc. 

4.I can talk about Unit 7,8. Present.

Homework Workbook p.73,74  Send picture to instructor.

Homework Edmodo音声入力

>What time is it?  It’s five o’clock. It’s time for English class. 

>What time is it?  It’s eight o’clock. It’s time for your bath. 

>Do you wash your face in the morning?  Yes, I do.

>I get up and brush my teeth at seven o’clock.  What do you do ?  I comb my hair and wash my face. 

>Do you play soccer in the afternoon?  Yes, I do.  I play soccer with my friends. We play in the park. 

>What does he do in the evening ?  He eats dinner and watches TV. 

>Does she play video games at night?  No, she doesn’t.  She reads comic books at night. 

>I live in Mitaka?  Where do you live?  I live on a farm. I grow apples and peaches. I have a pony. 

>What are you doing?  I’m riding a bicycle. 

>What is she doing ?  She’s swimming in the pool. 

>What are you doing?  I’m cooking breakfast and talking on the telephone. 

>Where is Kate?  She’s at the library. She’s looking for a book.

>Where is Scott?  He’s at the zoo. He likes lions and tigers. 

>What’s he doing?  He’s studying in the library. 

>What’s she doing ?  She’s playing basketball. 

>Do you have glue ? No, I don’t. Ask Sue. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿