2020年12月11日金曜日

Primary 3 Lesson Report(33) 12/11/2020

Hello, everyone !  How are you doing?  It is very cold in the morning, isn’t it?!   Here is your homework and lesson report.  We finished the textbook but please keep it and don’t throw it away yet !  See you soon !

  1. Unit 8 (2.84)( A )Listen and check(テスト+答え合わせ)

  2. (B)Listen to audio (2.85)(テスト+答え合わせ)

  3. C. (2.86) P. 73 Listen to audio. Breakout room で練習し、発表。

  4. D.Your turn   Fill in the blanks. Melissaにお手紙を書きましょう。

  5. Do p.73 Workbook の問題を一緒に解く。

  6. Homework Workbook p.72, 74,75 . Send picture to instructor.   

  7. Homework Edmodo音声入力>Where were you yesterday ?  I was at the beach.  How was it?  It was fun! >Where were you last night?  I was at the library.  How about you?  I was at the store. >How was the weather yesterday ?  It was sunny and warm. >Where were you at twelve o’clock?  I was on a great big rock. >Where were they at four? They were at the zoo.  >Jack and Ray were here all day. >How was the weather on Sunday?  It was cloudy and rainy. >How’s the weather today?  It’s snowy. >Where was she at 1:15?  She was at the restaurant.  She was eating pizza. 🍕 >Where is she now?  She’s at home. >What are you doing? I’m looking for my skateboard. >Where was it yesterday?  It was in the garage. >Where’s the bathtub?  It’s in the bathroom. >Where’s the sofa?  It’s in the living room. >Where was the snowboard?  It was in the bedroom. >Where were the skates?  They were in the kitchen.  >What did you do yesterday?  I played a video game with y brother. >What did you do yesterday ? I watched TV and talked on the phone.  >What did you do on Sunday?  I took a nap and practiced karate with my mother. >Did he practice the piano?  Yes, he did.> Did Kate study English?  No, she didn’t.  She took pictures and rode her bike. 

  8. Homework SAK2. Review. Listen to CD 37,38. P.30,31















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿