2020年12月18日金曜日

Primary 2 Lesson Report(34) 12/18/2020

Hello everyone! What are you up to this weekend?  Here is your lesson report and your homework. NEXT LESSON ➡️  See you on  Zoom🎄🎄 Friday, December 25th  5:00-5:45 !  


1. Review p.68 from the student book.  What’s he doing?  He’s drawing.  (2.58, 2.59) Apply sentences to A vocabulary. Go to the Breakout Room and do pair work. Each student makes 8 sentences , the other student answers.

2. You Tube video. Present continuous verb chant. Pattern practice. 1-8. What are you doing?  I’m sitting in a chair.  Etc  edmodoに動画があります。もう一度リズム良く練習し、後半のクイズをやってみましょう。

4. SAK 1 P.30. CD 30,31 自分のfamilyについて話しましょう。

5. Make BINGO list for next week.  P.68 1-8, (dancing, swimming , sleeping, drawing, singing, running, walking, reading, ) NEW WORDS 🌟🌟 ➡️➡️eating, cooking, buying, playing, washing, pushing, drying (15 words). Have BINGO sheet ready for next lesson. 

7. Homework SAK 1 p.32 Write and draw p.34 before next lesson. 

8. Homework Edmodo音声入力

>What are you doing?  I’m sitting in a chair. 

>What are you doing?  I’m pushing a cart.

>What are you doing?  I’m pulling a wagon.

>What are you doing?  I’m singing a song.  

>What are you doing?  I’m reading a good book.

>What are you doing?  I’m washing my hands with soap.

>What are you doing?  I’m brushing my hair. 

>What are you doing?  I’m drying my hair. 

>How many people are there in your family?  There are 5 people in my family. This is my father.

>How many people are there in your family?  There are 3 people in my family. This is my mother. Her name is Kate. She likes cooking and singing. 

>My brother is 12 years old.  His birthday is December 25th. My sister is 5 years old.  Her birthday is January 1st. We live with my mother and father. We live in Mitaka. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿