2020年12月25日金曜日

Primary 3 Lesson Report(35) 12/25/2020

 Merry Christmas, everyone!  Thank you for attending class this evening.  I hope you have a great holiday season and a wonderful 2021. See you on January 8th, 6:15-7:15. 🤗 

1.Check p.78,79 workbook. Please complete p.78,79,80 if you are not finished yet.(ワークを完成させましょう)

2.SAK2 Unit 5 Breakfast. Listen to key sentence and repeat. CD 41-45を聞いて自分のことを書きましょう(p.35. 1.)

3. You Tube Xmas video. How many? Edmodoにも載せておきます。Check it out!

4. What flavor did you get?  I got —-.

What flavor did Kumiko sensei  get?

5. Homework SAK 2 p.34,35 CD 41-45 Listen, read and repeat. 

6. Homework Edmodo音声入力

>What time do you have dinner?  I have dinner with my family at 7:00. 

>What time do you take a bath?  I take a bath at 9:15. 

>What time do you get home?  I get home at 3:30. I do my homework at 4:00. 

>Kate is wearing jeans and a yellow shirt.  She isn’t wearing a coat. It isn’t cold today. 

>Jenny is wearing a pink dress. She isn’t wearing sneakers. She is wearing brown boots.  

>It was cloudy on Thursday and Friday. 

>It was rainy and windy yesterday. It was rainy on Monday , too.

>Where’s my scooter ?  I think it’s in your garage. It was in the kitchen yesterday. Thanks. 

>Did she eat breakfast?  Yes, she did. She ate pancakes. 

>Did he take a picture?  Yes, he did.  He took a picture of a blue flower. 


Have a great holiday season and see you in 2021.  


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿