2021年1月15日金曜日

Primary 2 Lesson Report (37) January 15, 2021

Hello, everyone .  It is already mid-January!  The weather is sunny and cold.   Let’s stay healthy and enjoy time with your family!  Here is your lesson report and homework.  Good luck!

Unit 2.   

1.総復習 Student Book

*p.12 A.  Listen to audio (1.20) 

*p.14. B. Listen to audio (1.24)

*p.16.  B. Listen to audio(1.29) ブレークアウトルームで練習し、発表。

** WORD LIST from Unit 2. A key, a candy bar, a comic book, a comb, a coin, a brush , a tissue, a watch, a camera, a key chain, a music player, a calculator , a train pass, an umbrella , a lunch box, a wallet, fan, five, fork, van, vest, violin. 以上の単語は覚えてましょう。

2. SAK 1 unit 6. Pets. Listen to CD 38,39 40, 41. Listen and repeat.

3. Homework Edmodo音声入力

>Do you have any pets?  Yes, I do.  I have a dog.

>Do you have any pets?  No, I don’t. I don’t have any pets. 

>Do you have any pets?  Yes, I do. I have a cat and a dog.  

>Do you have any pets?  Yes, I do.  I have a goldfish and 2 rabbits. 

>Whose car is that?  I don’t know.

>Whose bag is that? It’s Jenny’s bag. It’s her bag.

>Whose pen is this?  It’s Scott’s pen.  It’s his pen.

>What do you have?  I have a key. 

>Do you have a comic book?  Yes, I do.  I have a history comic book. 

>What does he have?  He has a big lunch box.  

>What does she have?  She has a new red umbrella. 

>Kate has two forks and three fans. She has a violin , too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿