2021年1月15日金曜日

Primary 3 Lesson Report(37) January 15, 2021

Hello,  class.  It’s already mid January !  It will be warm and sunny on Saturday!  Here is your lesson report and homework. Be healthy and have a great week!  

*総復習 Student Book Unit 2.   

*p.12 A.  Listen to audio (1.22) 

*p.14. B. Listen to audio (1.27)

*p.16 B. Listen to audio. (1.33) 練習し、発表。


WORD LIST from Unit 2.  A blouse , a skirt, a dress, a shirt, pants , shorts, shoes, socks, a t-shirt , a jacket , a sweater, a sweatshirt, jeans, pajamas, slippers, boots, brown, bread, grapes , green, pretty , prune. 

以上の単語は覚えておきましょう。 


*SAK 2 P.34, 35 CD 41,42 , 43, 44.      (Never, sometimes , always. )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Listen to sample speech. Go to breakout room and do pair work. 練習し、発表。


*Homework Edmodo音声入力

>What do you have for breakfast ? I always have toast and orange juice. 

>What do you have for dinner?  I sometimes have rice and pickles. 

>What do you have for lunch?  I never have leftovers. I have lunch at school with my friends. 

>What do you have for breakfast?  I sometimes have cereal and milk. I never have rice and miso soup. 

>Which hat do you like ?  I like the red one. I like the blue one, too.

>What’s he wearing?  He’s wearing cowboy boots and jeans. He’s from Dallas, Texas. 

>What’s she wearing?  She’s wearing a kimono. She’s from Tokyo, Japan.

>Whose jacket is this?  It's Scott's jacket. 

>Whose slippers are these?  They’re Kate’s slippers. 














0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿