2021年1月8日金曜日

Primary 3 Lesson Report (36)1/8/2021

Happy 2021! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Here is your lesson report and homework. Have a good three-day weekend and I hope to see all of you next Friday. Be safe! 

Student book の復習に入りました。

Unit 1.   

*p.4 A.  Listen to audio (1.03)  Go to breakout room and do pair work. 

*p.6.B. Listen to audio (1.09) Go to breakout room and do pair work. 

*p.8.B. Listen to audio. (1.14)Go to breakout room and do pair work. 

練習し、発表。皆大変よくできました!


WORD LIST from Unit 1. Popcorn, candy, peanuts, crackers, potato chips, chalk, paint, tape, scissors , glue, paper, ribbon, string , magnets , calculators , colored pencils , rubber bands, push pins, paint brushes, staplers, glass, black, plate, blue, glue, plant. (28)

⬆️ の単語を使って2枚のBINGO用紙を作成しましょう!次回のレッスンに対決します!


3. SAK 2 P.33. CD 40. Listen to sample speech. Go to breakout room and do pair work. 練習し、発表。

4. Homework Edmodo音声入力

>I get up at 7 o’clock and have breakfast at 7:30. What time do you get up?

>I leave home for school at 8 o’clock. What time do you leave home for school?

>I take a bath at 6:50. I take a bath before I eat dinner. 

>What time do you go to bed?  I go to bed at 9:30.  

>What time do you come home from school?  I come home from school at 4:20. I go to soccer practice at 5:15. 

>What time do you leave home for swimming practice?  I leave home for swimming practice at 4:30. 

>I have some candy. I have some grapes. I don’t have any popcorn. 

>Do you want some potato chips?  Yes, I do. 

>What does he have?  He has some chalk.

>She has some paper. He has some paint. He doesn’t have any glue. 

>Does she have any rubber bands? No, she doesn’t.  

>Do they have any calculators?  Yes, they do. 














0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿