2021年1月8日金曜日

Primary 2 Lesson Report(36) 1/8/2021

Happy 2021! How are you all doing? I hope you had a great holiday season. Here is your lesson report. Also check your homework! Have a wonderful week and I hope to see all of you next Friday!

Lesson Report

Student book の復習をしました。

*this, that, these, thoseをもう一度確認しました!

Unit 1.   

*p.4 A.  Listen to audio (1.04)  Go to breakout room and do pair work. 

*p.6. B. Listen to audio (1.07) Go to breakout room and do pair work. 

*p.8. B. Listen to audio. (1.13)Go to breakout room and do pair work. 

練習し、発表。皆とてもカッコよくできました!

WORD LIST from Unit 1. A picture, a window, a pencil sharpener , a workbook, a paper clip, a clock , a door , a calendar, paper clips , pictures, clocks , workbooks, calendars , pencil sharpeners , windows , doors, mop, map, mug, notebook, nine, nut. 

⬆️  の単語を使って2枚のBINGO用紙を作成しておきましょう!次回勝負しましょう!

3. SAK 1 P.34. CD 36 4、5行の間にadd。 **This is my mother. Her name is Kate. )サンプルスピーチを聞いてからbreakout roomで練習し、発表。興味深い絵がたくさんありましたね!

4. Homework Edmodo音声入力

>How many people are there in your family?

There are 4 people in my family.  This is my father. His name is Jack. He is a photographer. 

>How many people are there in your family?  

There are 7 people in my family. This is my sister. Her name is Kate. She is a junior high school student. 

>How many people are there in your family?

There are 5 people in my family.  This is my grandmother. Her name is Amy. She is 100 years old. She likes apples. 

>Hi, Jenny. How are you? I’m pretty good.  See you later. 

>What’s this?  It’s a picture. What’s that ?  It’s a door. 

>Is this a baseball?  Yes, it is. 

>Is that a cat?  No, it isn’t. It’s a small lion.

>What are these?  They’re paper clips.  You can use them. 

>What are those?  They’re old work books. 



 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿