2018年10月9日火曜日

Lesson Report Primary October 9th

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you today?
It's Tuesday, October 9, 2018.
It's been nice and sunny!

今日は数えるものと数えられないものをたくさん練習しました。
I want a sandwich.
I want some bread.
などを正しく言えるようにしましょう!

<Lesson Review>
Night Zookeeper 
Write comments for classmates
️Haruka  ️Suzu  Aiko  Junya  Hinako  Yuki  ️Kazu  ️Rika  Seigo

Picture Dictionary
Unit 30  Dinner at the Restaurant (3)
Practice the words 
Sing the chant
Activity: What do you want?  I want a cookie/an orange/some milk.

Kiso-eigo October issue
Lesson 106 (p. 34)
Listen to the CD. => Practice words and phrases. => Quiz each other
Practice the conversation in class.

Lesson 107 (p. 38)
Listen to the CD. => Practice words and phrases on pages 80 and 81 as well.
Practice the conversation in class.
Activity: How many eggs do you want?

Edmodo
Write a message to teacher
I want a …

I want some …


Have a great week!
See you on Friday, everyone!

Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿