2021年2月5日金曜日

P2 Lesson Report (39)1/29/2021

 Hello , everyone. How are you? It is a nice day. Here is your lesson report and homework . Have a wonderful week! See you!

Unit 4総復習

*p.30  A.  Listen to audio (1.55)  Go to breakout room and do pair work. 

*p.32 A(1-8) の単語を練習し、暗記、発表。皆最高でした!すごいパワーを感じました!

*p.34 B Listen to audio. (1.65)Go to breakout room and do pair work.  練習し、発表。

WORD LIST from Unit 4.  a cook, a nurse, a taxi driver, a doctor, a police officer, a teacher, a student , a farmer, pilots, salesclerks, office workers, engineers , dentists, firefighters, teachers, students, game, make, paint, rain, play today   ←暗記しましょう!

3. SAK 1 unit 6. Pets. Listen to CD 43(p.38) 問題を解く。Listen to CD 44 Do p.40 練習し、発表

4. Homework Edmodo音声入力

>Do you have any pets?  

Yes, I do. I have a hamster.  

I see. 

How about you?

I don’t have any pets. 

>Do you have any pets?  

Yes, I do. I have a gold fish and a turtle. 

I see. 

How about you?

I have a cat and two dogs. 

>What’s the matter, Scott?  

I’m sick today. 

>What’s the matter, Kate?

I’m tired today. 

That’s too bad. I hope you feel better soon. 

Thank you. 

>He’s a cook. He works in a restaurant. 

>She’s a teacher.  She teaches English.  

>Who’s he? He’s a student. He goes to Mitaka Elementary School. 

>Who’s she?  She’s a nurse. She works in a hospital. 

>Who are they?  They’re firefighters. 

>Who are they?  They’re office workers.  They work in the office.

>Who’s he?  He’s a taxi driver. He drives a taxi. 

>Who’s she?  She’s an engineer. She uses a computer. 

>Who’s he?  He’s a pilot. He flies a plane. 

>Who’s he?  He’s a firefighter. He climbs a ladder. 

>Let’s make a cake .

>Look at the rain. We can’t play today. Let’s play tomorrow. 

5. Homework. SAK1 p.39 5 D. Draw a picture. P.41 穴埋めをして会話を完成させましょう  




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿