2021年2月12日金曜日

P2 Lesson Report (41) 2/12/2021

Hello, class. How are you? It is a warm day today. I think I need to find my jump rope ! 🤣  Here is your lesson report and homework. Have a great weekend!

Unit 6(総復習)

*p.48  A.  Listen to audio (2.19)  Go to breakout room and do pair work. Do p.49 D and have all groups present .

*p.50 A. ミニクイズ 絵を見て単語を当てる。皆良くできました!

B Make sentences using A words. Go to breakout room and do pair work. 

*p.52 next to, in front of, behind を復習。文作り。

Review C words in blue box.

WORD LIST from Unit 6 

a bathtub, a bed, a sink, a lamp, a TV,  a refrigerator, a stove, a sofa , next to, in front of, behind, in , on, under , kite, ride, fly ,my, climb , find, beige, blue, light green, orange, pink, red, silver, green, gray, brown, white,black, gold, purple ,sky blue ,yellow <-暗記しておきましょう

3. SAK 1 unit 7. Colors. Listen to CD 45,46 practice repeating colors with partner. Listen to CD 47,48, (5:35-5:50)

4. Homework Edmodo音声入力

>What’s your favorite color? 

My favorite color is gold.  I have a gold bag. 

>What’s your favorite color?  

My favorite colors are pink and orange. I have a pink umbrella and orange rain boots. 

>Where do you live, May?  

I live in Hillsdale. My address is 8 South Street. I live next to the post office. 

>Where do you live, Sam?  

I live in Hillsdale.  My address is 11 East Street.  I live behind the school. I live in a big brown house. 

>Where’s the key chain?  It’s under the TV. 

>Where’s the red pen?  It’s next to the lamp. 

>Where’s the ball?  It’s behind the sofa.

>Is there a telephone next to the book shelf? 

Yes, there is.

>Where are the pens?

They’re under the stove. 

>Where are the cups? 

They’re on top of the refrigerator.

>He can wash the dishes.

>Jon likes to take a bath.

>Mary can clean her room. 

>Bill can make his bed. 

5.Homework;  SAK 1 Unit 7 Colors. p.43,  44 (2)を完成させましょう



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿