2021年2月5日金曜日

P3 Lesson Report(40)2/5/2021

 Hello, class. How are you doing? It’s a nice day outside. I hope you enjoy your day. Here is your lesson report and homework. 

Unit 5(総復習)

*p. 40 A.  Listen to audio (2.02)  Go to breakout room and do pair work. 練習し、発表

*p. 42 B. Listen to audio (2.07) Go to breakout room and practice.  Use list A.練習し、発表

*p. 44 A 単語をセットで暗記し、発表。


WORD LIST from Unit 4 

Memorize the word list 

Sunday, Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , Friday , Saturday , busy, art class, English class, music class, math class, swimming class , computer class, play outside, take a nap, watch TV, go shopping, play video games, practice the piano. 


(Homework: Make sentences using 5 words from WORD LIST ⬆️)(上の単語から5個選んで、文作りをする)

Example:  He watches TV on Sunday. Edmodoで送信、またはノートに書き、写真を送ってください.


3. SAK 2 P.39 (5).Practice presentation in breakout room.  Present to class  Show picture to class.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

4. Homework Edmodo音声入力

>I usually have scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast.   

>What do you have for dinner ?  I usually have rice and miso soup. 

>I always have milk before bedtime. 

>I sometimes have noodles for lunch. 

>Can you play tomorrow ?

Sorry, I can’t. I’m busy.  I can play on Saturday. Saturday is my free day and I can play. 

>What do you do on Monday?  

I go to swimming class.  I go to swimming class every Monday. 

>What do you do on Wednesday?

I go to computer class.

I go to computer class every Wednesday.  I use the computer every day. 

>What does he do on the weekend?  He watches videos. 

>What does she do on Monday?  She plays the piano.

>Does Bob ride a bike on the weekend?

No, he doesn’t.

>Does Jenny play the violin on Friday?

No, she doesn’t. She studies English on Friday.











0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿