2021年2月12日金曜日

P3 Lesson Report (41) 2/12/2021

Hello, everyone. How are you ? This is your lesson report and homework. I hope you have a great week. See you soon.  

Unit 6(総復習)

*p. 48 A.  Listen to audio (2.22)  Go to breakout room and do pair work、発表する

p.49. C を復習、D練習し、発表

*p. 50 B. Listen to audio (2.28) Go to breakout room and practice.  文作りをし、発表

p.51 D を練習し、発表always , usually ,sometimes,neverの使い方を確認する

*p. 52 B. Listen to audio (2.13) Go to breakout room and do pair work. Do p. 53 C with partner. クラスメートに質問する


WORD LIST from Unit 5

Memorize the word list 

Dinner, sorry, tomorrow,  always, usually , never, sometimes, play tennis, do gymnastics, study English , do homework , practice karate , swim, swing, student, study,walk the dog, feed my pet, clear the table, cook, wash the dishes, vacuum , clean up my room , clean the bathtub , take out the trash , bring in the newspaper, go shopping , fold the laundry  


(HW. Make sentences using 5 words from WORD LIST ⬆️)(上の単語5個使って文作りをしましょう!)


3. SAK 2 P.40  Unit 6 chores . (1)I always,(2) I sometimesの文作りを。(3)(4)の文を作りましょう。                                                                                                                                                                                            

4. Homework Edmodo音声入力

>What chores do you do?

I sometimes clean the bathtub and go shopping.  

I think I’m a good girl.

>What chores do you do ?

I always  walk the dog and feed the cat.

I like to do chores. 

>What chores do you do?

I usually vacuum and take out the trash. 

I think I’m a good boy. 

>May rides her bike to school but she never walk to school. 

>Wendy usually takes the bus to soccer practice . She never walks. 

>What do you do on the weekend? 

I never study Japanese. I always study English. 

>What does he do on the weekend?

He sometimes plays soccer with his friends but he never plays the piano. 

>When do you eat dinner?

We usually eat dinner at 5:50. 

What time is it now?

It’s 4:45. 

>I’m sorry I’m late. 

That’s OK.

>What time is it?

It’s fifteen minutes after seven.









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿