2021年2月5日金曜日

P2 Lesson Report(40) 2/5/2021

Hello, everyone. How are you doing? It is a sunny day today. Here is your homework and lesson report. Check it out !

Unit 5(総復習)

*p.40  A.  Listen to audio (2.02)  Go to breakout room and do pair work. 

2人で好きなメニューを考え、発表。(Sushi, tempura, pizza etc. )

*p.42 B Make sentences. Listen to audio (2.05) Go to breakout room and do pair work.  A(1-8) の単語を使って練習

*p.44 B Listen to audio. (2.10)Go to breakout room and do pair work.

WORD LIST from Unit 4. An omelet , a peach, a pear, a pancake , yogurt, cereal ,tea, hot chocolate , grapes, pancakes, peaches, hamburgers, stew, cheese, pasta, steak ,me, we, red, weed,, clean , leaf <- memorize !

3. SAK 1 unit 6. Pets. p.40 のようにp.41を練習し、テキスト見ないで発表

4. Homework Edmodo音声入力

>Hi, Andy!  

Hi, Bob! 

Do you have any pets?  

Yes, I do. I have two cats and a dog.  

That’s nice. 

How about you?

I have a turtle. My turtle’s name is Mr. Slow. 

>Hi, Jenny!

Hi, Maria.

Do you have any pets?  

Yes, I do. I have three rabbits and two lizards. 

Wow.  That’s great. 

How about you?

I have four big dogs and two small dogs. 

>What’s for dinner, Mom?

Curry and rice. 

Mmm.  That’s great. I like curry and rice . 

>What’s for breakfast , Dad?

Toast and sausages. 

Wow.  That’s wonderful. I like toast and sausages.  

>What does she want?

She wants an omelet and orange juice. 

>What does he want?

He wants a pancake and a pear. 

>What do you want ?

I want cereal and milk.

>What does she like?

She likes grapes and apples. 

>What does he like?

He likes cheese and stew. 

>What do you like?

I like steak and pasta.

>Does Mary like peaches?

Yes, she does. 

>Does Pete like pancakes ?

No, he doesn’t. 




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿