2019年5月27日月曜日

Lesson Report Primary May 27th

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
It's Monday, May 27th, 2019.
It's sunny and very warm again!
Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated!

今日のレッスンでは Getting Around (Picture Dictionary) の中に出てきた場所にどのぐらいの頻度で行くのか、なぜか、と話す練習をしました。
How often do you go to the airport?  - I sometimes go to the airport.
When do you go to the airport? - I go to the airport when we visit my grandparents.

基礎英語では 一週間のまとめをしました。
色々な表現が出てきましたね!

Writingでは自分のよく行く場所について作文をしました。

<Lesson Review>
Picture Dictionary
Unit 8  Getting Around #2
Check the word list. => Practice the pronunciation.
Chant: Bus Stop, Train, Airport, Plane
Practice: How often do you go to the airport? 

Kiso-eigo May issue
Lessons 34 and 35. 

Lesson 34
Talk about the picture. => Listen and answer the questions
=> Read the text aloud.
=> Role-play

Lesson 35

Listen and take notes. => Answer the questions.
Shadowing.


Task: Write about the place you go to.
My name is ... I'm ...
I often go to the bus stop.
I go there when I go to MEL School twice a week.
I have English lessons on Mondays and Thursdays at MEL School.
I can speak English well.


Have a great new week!
See you on Thursday.

Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿