2019年4月26日金曜日

Lesson Report Primary April 25th

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
It's Friday, April 26th, 2019.
It's cloudy and chilly today.

昨日のレッスンではVegetable Party (Picture Dictionary) で野菜について色々な会話をしました。
You asked questions:
Do you like carrots? - Yes, I do. I like carrots.
How often do you eat carrots? - I often eat carrots.
lettuce, cabbage,  broccoli は a head of lettuce, two heads of cabbage のように言いますね!

基礎英語でも色々な文や会話を練習しました。
Lesson 16 every を使った表現では、I play baseball every week. I go to school every day. など play, go to, studyを使って文を作りました。
また、Lesson 18 の楽器単語を学習した際には Do you play the piano? 相手の答えがNoなら Do you want to play the piano? と質問を続けました。
sometimeとsometimes は一文字で違う意味になりましたね!

<Lesson Review>
Picture Dictionary
Unit 5  Vegetable Party #1
Check the word list. => Practice the pronunciation.
Song: Vegetable Song 
Task: Talking about vegetables

Kiso-eigo April issue
Lesson 16 to 18
Talk about the picture. => Listen and answer the questions.
Read it aloud.
Activities: 
I play baseball every week. I go to school every day.
Make sentences using play, go to, and study.
Do you play the piano?
Do you want to play the piano?


Have great Golden Week holidays!
See you on May 6th.

Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿